CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Going to try this blogging thing again!!

Okay, so it has been a while since I've posted anything. I have decided to try the whole blogging thing again.



Let's see...... where do I start????

Well, I now live in Murfreesboro, Tn where I have met many people and have made some really good friends.

Life is going good.

Kolby is getting so big and is SUPER smart. It amazes me the things he knows. I mean, when we are driving through town he will say, "Mama, going this way to play with kids" because he knows that we are going to the gym and that he will play with the kids in the gym daycare.

Speaking of the gym. I am training for my FIRST half marathon. I am soooo excited!!! I have told almost everyone that I know. October 3rd is the big day and I can't wait. This is going to be my 27th birthday gift to myself, which will follow a fews day afterwards. I have told my friends that I want a BIG pink banner.

I guess that's all for now. I will try and keep up with the blogging this time around.
Michelle

0 comments: