CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

I have a monkey on my hands!!!

Kolby is a climber for sure. Yesterday I walked into his room and found him sitting on top of his dresser eating car teddy grahams watching his TV.

With us moving in 3 weeks things are crazy here, so his room is kinda crazy. well, right next to his dresser there was a box with stuffed animals in it and for some reason he likes to sit in it. I thought that was how he was getting up there so I moved the box. That was not the case. So today I went in his room and caught him on top of his dresser and thought I would just see exactly how he does it.

1 comments:

Leslee P said...

that is so stinkin funny. i laughed the whole time. how long do you think before he teaches mason to climb out of his bed.... i hope he does not, we like the baby bed, it is just like a little cage, just kidding...